Tuesday 29 December 2015

exciting Times

Hi Dahlings
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your Family and close Friends.
My Heart goes out to the wonderful people i no in the
Cumbria area ,alot of people i no through the crafting world ,keep safe and warm ..

I have just started a new Face book page Which is still called Ab Fab Designs i do hope you will support that page as well i will have alot more information on there ,as its easier lol lol
I will be doing Video's in the not so near future ,as i have had many requests for theses ,on my flowers so its very exciting times ahead ,and i do hope you will join me .
For this card i have used
S.B Tiered Multiloop Bows.
S.B Cascading Grace 
Litte B Labels .
Quietfire Stamps Friend .

And not a flower in sight ha ha ha 

May i take the time to wish you all 
A peaceful And Healthy 2016
Thank you once again for all your surpport in 2015.

Much Love 
Martine xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning Dahling xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Marine and looking forward to seeing your videos. All the best for 2016
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Not a flower in sight! But thanks for using the stamp! Now off to look for your Facebook page. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would follow you to the end of the earth dahling!Now finding this facebook page may be something else. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your creations are fabulous. I have just been going through your blog looking at past posts...just gorgeous cards.

    Lea x
    www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martine, sorry I have not been on here but I have been away and there was no internet, or almost none, it went down every 10 minutes or so and it took hours to get the system reset, to say I was annoyed is an understatement but that is another story.

    I love the card and am looking forward to seeing the video's, having had the pleasure of seeing you demo for many years I know we are going to be in for a real treat.

    Do I have to join the new abfab facebook page as well??? can you let me know please.

    Happy New Year to you and your family xxx


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Martine! Gorgeous card, and such pretty dimension! I look forward to seeing your videos! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete