Saturday 2 May 2015

Elegance

Hi Dahlings
Hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday ,we are not doing much ,so if may do abit of crafting and pop out for lunch on the Monday .
I made this notelet box with the Becca Feeken dies from spellbinders 
I used 
S.B Arched Elegance Pocket
S.B Arched Elegance 
H.F Classic Sunflower 
Frantic Stamper Spring Ivy 
I did get the idea from Becca Feeken ,but put my stamp on it ,the Flowers .
All the Dies are from Oyster Stamps .
Thank you for popping by 
Much love bye for now 
Martine xxxx



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful dahling! Love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martine, gorgeous is what comes to mind, I love the colour of the flowers too, such a special card on this special day with the birth of a royal princess.

    Hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Dahling. I love the flowers.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always huh........love the design of that pretty top and gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful notelet box Martine, love the pretty peach flowers.
    Hugs Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete