Sunday 4 January 2015

Heirloom

Hi Dahlings
Welcome new followers ,lovely to have you in my little crafty corner ,i do hope you enjoy the Journey with me .
Well January is here ,but have you noticed the nights getting a little Lighter ,i sure have ,so we are turning that dark corner slowly .
I made these cards at the end of November ,but with Christmas didn't have time to blog them
For this card i have used .
S.B Heirloom Oval
Heartfelt Sunkissed Fluer (Pink)
Die'sire Embossing Folder Swirl 6x6
Justrite Stamp Friends .

The Second card I have used 
S.B Grand Ovals 
S.B Heirloom Oval 
Heartfelt Majestic Blooms (Blue)
Justrite Stamp Friends 
Both the cards with Flowers have been coloured in using Distress Inks 
Have a wonderful Weekend
And i will see you soon .
Bye for now
Martine xx




10 comments:

  1. Martine, these are gorgeous, you are certainly the flower queen, I love the die you have used, stunning and a Happy New Year to you and your family. hugs, June Smith xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love the colour used for the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Martine, I love the flowers and beautiful sentiments. Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Martine, lovely flowers.

    "Happy New Year" to you and your family..
    Hugs.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards hun.........sitting having chemo so you've definitely brighter up my morning!

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are beautiful Martine. Just like their creator.
    Hugs, Neet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are absolutely stunning I love both of them and the colours are delightful. Best of all I have this set of dies so I am off to have a play!
    thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! what lovely cards, Martine (as always). The stick pins really add that touch of vintage femininity - so pretty! Happy New Year, Martine - may your year be artfully rich and rewarding! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are stunning cards, my favourite is the one with the blue flowers, love kim xx

    ReplyDelete