Tuesday 6 January 2015

Friends

Hi Dahlings
Hope you are all well,and not to cold ,roll on Spring ,how i love spring ,little Daffs popping there little heads up with the Tulips ,Then Easter a lovely break with no pressure added ,unlike Christmas .
This post is for a very Dear Friend ,who is going through abit of a bad time at the moment ,her name is Karen , Get better soon Karen ,this card is for you FRIENDS .
S.B Heirloom Rectangle 
S.B Grand Rectangle 
H.F Arianna Blooms Precut set 
H.F Arianna Blooms Die 
H.F Arianna Lace Die 
Justrite Stamp Friends 
Stick Pins i made my self
 .
Thinking of you Karen every Day .

Thank you all so much for visiting me i do appreciate it so much .
See you all soon
Bye for now
Martine xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Martine, your card would cheer anyone up, love the colours..
    Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Martine, I tried to comment on this last night but my tablet was playing up. I really like this card, the colours design and of course the stick pins, you know what I am like.

    I hope your friend Karen get's better soon.

    Have a great Wednesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card which should brighten anybody's day, so hope it gives your friend some brightness in her day, I am sure it will show her you care.

    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Martine - thank you so much 💓 Just love the colour and the sentiment is beautiful.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Martine, oh my word I love this gorgeous card, the verse is just gorgeous too. Love the stick pins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice happy new year too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another truly beautiful card, lots of love kim xx

    ReplyDelete