Thursday 4 September 2014

Floral Spray

Hi Dahlings ,
Welcome my new followers ,I do hope you enjoy my crafty little journey ,it's lovely to have you with me 
Well here I go again Rubberneckers stamps ,said I was hooked this way was done by making your own ink pad using cut and dry with reinkers ,then I used my Faber Castel Pencils .
S.B Labels 28 
S.b Decorative Labels 28 
Rubberneckers Stamp Fliral Spray 
All from Oyster Stamps .
Hope you have a good weekend that is nearly upon us .
Take care 
Bye for now 
Xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Just wonderful .. love this with the reinkers. !
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Martine, this is so beautiful, you have made the flowers really come to life, such vibrant colours, what an honoured it would be to receive such a card, you have some more hidden talents coming to the surface, he he, thank you hugs xxxxx June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely creation Martine, these flowers are gorgeous.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whose a clever girl then - this is fab!
    Love
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete