Sunday 19 August 2012

HOT HOT HOT

Hi Dahlings 
Well is it hot enough for you ?i do love this weather dont you .
Would love to be out but still having my craft room done will be worth it in the end !!!!
I made a couple of boxe's using the Hougie Board 
The first one is called a pizza box using just one sheet of A5 card and decorated using 
Spellbinders Poinessta 
Cherry Lynn Christmas Script 

Glamour Dust and ribbon from my Stash .
The second is a sort of favour box i made this one for Christmas bit you can do it for any thing.Again i used the Hougie board 
I used Just Rite Stamp Noel Christmas Ornaments 
Just rite Custom Dies Nested Oval Medallion Lables 
Spellbinders2010 Heirloom Ornament.
I do find the Hougie board one of the best boards to use and the books are so easy to understand 
Thank you for popping in ,Please leave a comment  as i do read every one 
Enjoy the lovely weather 


xxxx HUGS xxxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Waaaaaay too hot! Love the boxes - may have to get a hougie board :-)Your designs are always so elegant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boxes Martine, Love the bag one ;)

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi martine...too hot for me!!..love your box`s, think my fav would be the pizza style box...pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot Hot Hot - love your boxes. Can't wait to see piccies of the room.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hot weather too and off on my jollies in 3 weeks :). Gorgeous boxes Dahling:)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete