Wednesday 11 July 2012

Holiday

Hi Dahlings
What can we say about all this rain ,well i can say i;m of to Zanti for a couple of weeks at the weekend ,i cant wait for that sun !!!!.
I will look for a bit of Crafty Goodie's while i'm out there ,be rude not to .

But before i go.
 while doing Demo's a few people have said about the Cherry Lynn Die Mega Fanciful Flourish being to big to go on a card so i had to give it a go ,and i think it look's great what do you think ?
I done the card 8x8 ,i done 2 of the Flourishes and off set them .and cut a extra one and put extra leaves on top of each leaf '
Memory Box Scallop flowers going up the centre .
And Gem's from my stash to finish it of
I hope you like it .
Thank you for popping in

xxx hugs xxx.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love that flourish and your card is just awesome. Have a fabulous holiday Dahling and see you when you get back.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow martine ..simlpy gorgeous ..love it pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Martine, looks really good. Have to say I do like that die.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete